Horizon is a complete communications service for your business that provides an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities via an easy-to-use web portal. The service allows you to easily manage your environment whilst enabling your employees to maximise their productivity.
Who is Horizon aimed at?
Horizon is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective in organisations that have more than one site that work together. The system is capable of serving hundreds of employees. Here are some examples of how Horizon is often used:
Dynamic businesses that want flexibility
Businesses with employees who are regularly on the move or out of the office will never lose calls as each user can simply tell the system, at the click of a mouse, where their calls should be sent: their desk, their mobile (or both) or their colleague. And if they miss a call they can pick up their voicemail no matter where they are
Organisations that need a business continuity solution
In the event of a disaster the services can be instantly moved across to a backup plan that can include, for example, diverting calls to different locations without loss of functionality and without expensive call forwarding costs.
Ideal for multi-sites
The service is provided centrally so you don’t need an expensive system on each site. Horizon connects branch offices together, calls are free between locations and mobiles and everyone shares the same dial plans and directories.
Improving customer contact
Put calls on hold, play marketing messages, move calls seamlessly between users and offices and your customers will get the best experience when calling your business.
Organisations that prefer outsourcing and Opex
Hosted on your behalf, there are no expensive maintenance or running costs and you only pay for what you use.
Training and monitoring
Horizon provides a cost-effective way to record calls. This centralised feature means calls can be recorded from any location, in any direction and configured instantly at the click of a mouse.
Your choice of handsets
Horizon can be used with a range of handsets from a choice of manufacturers; it’s not tied to one type of manufacturer or hardware and can also be connected through an easy-to-use desktop client. Contact us for a full list of compatible hardware, features and options
The benefits of Horizon
- Features you can easily control – Horizon comes with an extensive range of call handling and management features, all operated through an easy-to-use web interface.
- Empower your staff with ‘one number anywhere’ – Callers need only dial one number to reach your desk phone and mobile phone simultaneously.
- Lower call costs – Horizon offers all the cost benefits of IP telephony including free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates.
- Enables flexible working – Be more efficient by enabling flexible work environments through hot-desking, home working, and extending the service to mobile devices.
- Number choice – You have total flexibility with the numbers. Extend your business reach and use any local area number no matter where you are located.
- Business continuity – Because Horizon sits in the cloud it’s business continuity features allow your organisation to carry on taking calls, whatever the circumstances.
Can I have Horizon in my business?
If you don’t have a PBX in your organisation then hosted telephony over an IP connection is ideal for you. Horizon is a hosted IP telephony system suitable for any sized business and is particularly effective if you have multiple sites working together. It’s also capable of serving hundreds of employees.
With only a minimal capital outlay it’s a reliable and proven service and a jargon-free approach to telephony and communications. By switching to Horizon you can immediately benefit from a cheaper and more flexible phone service, and Horizon can also help you improve your organisation’s productivity and image.